Melbourne Trip
Juz finished with changin of my settings and here i m ,.,. writin my first blog.came back from melbourne last nite and i m so tired yet awake.hee..
Flinders Street Station...
I took a train from Flinders Street Station n went to look for Sam @ Glen Waverley...but he didnt drive his GTR. :( but we had fun.Sam drove me to Chadstone,one of Melbourne's biggest shoppin mall wif his CRX..oh manz...its really hugh..I'll get lost if i go without him.. ;) anyway,he promised me that he'll drive his GTR on my next melbourne trip..
On my way back to hotel.. Taken @ Glen Waverley Station.. :(
Last but not least,I saw Ayers Rock from the skies above.its magnificent!!dun think I'll ever have the chance to go coz its too out of the way..the nearest city is Alice Springs..nevertheless,its beautiful..I love my job! ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home