Pray for my Fren,David..
Its 841pm now in Seoul,Korea.I am using free internet now but going back to my room soon.Weather is cold here,freakin cold of 8 degrees.I had my fav korean food for dinner.Yummy..But goin back to Sg tomorrow.Its a short trip but I managed to spend only S$20.I am pretty amazed by myself.No choice cause I need to save money.
Life is really short..I went to visit my uni friend in NUH last sunday.He was diagnosed with advance stage cancer.He is only my age.Tears simply flowed down uncontrollably when I talk to him.I didnt want to make him sad.But I was too sad.Fate cant be so cruel to him.He was still fine when I last talk to him on msn.
So what I am trying to put across is,enjoy life to the fullest with no regrets cause you never know what will happen tomorrow.I am not trying to be pessimistic.Just stay happie always..Dats why I am not bearing any grudges with anyone.
Forgive and Forget..Is it really the best policy??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home