Saturday, March 8, 2008

Lonely time...

Hi guyz n babes,its 641am now,in LAX time.I slept for more than 14 hrs straight after I touchdown from tokyo.I didn't really wanted to subscibe to the internet access here but I was real bored.

I have read my magazines n ST,watched sucky tv programs n msged my bestie even.Hmm..I feel so lonely now.Simply cant get back to sleep coz I have slept too much.Its only the 8mar.3 days into my 8 days trip.I'll be back only on the 13mar and I am starting to miss home already.Is this the job that really suits me?

I have got so much to say about my love life now.But...I can't...All I can sum up is C'est la vie...Why do some girls find happiness that easily?God always put me thru many tests.I really had enough of tests,many many of them.I believe in Buddhism,so therefore I believe in karma.Nevertheless,I"m still grateful being able to wake up everyday.

Live life to the fullest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home