Updates of my Sweet life...
Good mornie boys n girls!!So sorry for the late post.Its all because I am having so much fun with my addiction.4 days of fun became so many many days of fun and I hope there will be much more cause I just cant get enough of him.
Its 940am,London time now.I will checking out later in the evening and flying back home to see my addiction.Everything is so new now.You never know what life might bring you.Nevertheless,I would like to thank him for being here for me always,rescuing me from my constant nitemares and being such an angel to me...
You are too good to be true...Addiction...
Features designers works...where addiction nearly got cramps...heehee...

Tree Top Walk at along Upper Thomson...
Ting @ our mini hiking trip...Quite adventurous coz we saw the water lizards n fierce Monkeys!!
Red Ruby without condense milk..He told me no taste wor...
A-Roy thai @ Siglap Road,my fav thai food...Food there is superb!I give many stars for that.. :)
Wonder why sour plum drink still taste sweet??Oh yah,addiction put in honey,of coz!!!The drink he made for me...
Our brekkie after Zouk niteout!Yummy...
Nice musix,nice pizza,nice cranberry juice wif nice companionship like u...@ Timbre
Pizza place @ Raffles city with ur Snapple Kiwi-Strawberry drink...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home