Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carrot legs..

Carrot legs..


Define carrot legs??Coz someone told me I have got a pair of them..Oh noooooooo.............So I am going to follow a strict diet of no sugar,no soft drinks,no ice-cream aka my fav(ting is sobbing away) and less carbo...Then follow by running,lotsa running.

I just came back from the gym.Ran on the treadmill for 32mins..That's the longest I ever run by far..I was watching the mtv channel on the machine.So I guess that motivated me to keep on running..The hot babes on the mtv channel..They motivated me.. :)

No more carrot legs for me!!

Hate to age cause everything slows down..Even my metabolism rate..Everything is going south..But!!!I am going to age gracefully..I love my age now..28 is a fact and a nice number..

One more day to go before I can fly back to my loved ones..Missing them all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home