Big Fun Ikea...
We had so much laughter last night...and I mean lotsa laughter cause we laughed all the way from Ikea back home. :D
The aim is to buy a new office chair for myself,so I told Lg,"lets go Ikea!!" Reminds us of those scenes in (500) Days of Summer.Its real fun to shop for household stuff with Lg.As we were having fun looking at different sofas,knobs,cupboards,beds,we saw the painting section...Walking through the big paintings and artistic photos,we stumble across this very unique and beautiful photo.I asked Lg,"wow..this picture is nice and its special to both of us as its the scene in London,our 1st Europe trip together.wanna buy it?" Lg loved it too cause it brings back sweet memories for us,we took the old London bus to Burkingham Palace. Yes.. So we bought the picture..Is it a rash decision??I don't think so.?Hahaha...
So we wheeled the super big picture to the pickup bay,as we were trying to load it,Oppsi..our car is too small for the super big picture.We didn't take the measurements before buying the picture.Hee..As we tried many times,to the extent of giving up and ask for delivery from Ikea,I told Lg,lets try this one last time..Came out with this silly idea of opening the aft windows and forced it into the car.
Yeah!! We managed to transport our sweet love back home..Laughing all the way home.Oh my,I really love you alot,Lg!!!I am so happie.. :D
This is such a funnie sight!!!Check out the front seat back?? :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home