Saturday, July 2, 2011

I get this every year

It just gets worse as each year passes by. Why is it so difficult? Hurt and disappointments overwhelms me even thou I tell myself not to have any,any,any expectations at all.

This road journey is not easy as I seems it to be....

Is there any other routes to find happyness??

Maybe its just me... I should do some reflections on myself. I am just not good enough for you... Not sweet, not slim, not caring, not prettie, not smart, not sociable, just so incomplete...

Its 847pm, second of july two thousand and eleven, sitting outside takashimaya with no stars in the skies and I feel so alone as I write this... BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home