the Brave One
Is this the life i'll get from now onwards?sometimes i have doubts about it myself.life revolving around family,meibo,friends n most importantly,my job.a job which most people think its glamorous,good money,can get to travel for free n many other perks..i m not complaining about my job..i love my job!but its not an easy job afterall..having to smile at people n being friendly have become my forte.Being professional and not bringing your personal feelings into the job have become part n parcel of my life.
I've learnt a new phrase from this show that i've watched just now..Its 'the Brave One'.I'll give it 4 squeezy balls out of 5. :) the phrase is 'there are many ways to die but you'll have to find a way to live on'...its not the exact words that she said but the meaning is there..what I'm trying to prove is that living on is the most important thing now.nothing mattters now..love is not everything,its only part of your life.
what is the kinda life i want ultimately???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home