Back from Flt..
Good Mornie folks..Its 4am sg time.I'm finally back.But I couldnt get to sleep,guess it must be jet lag and plus I got so much things to clear.So I'll make it a quick entry and then I gotta go and bathe and try to get my beauty sleep...
Work was okay for me and I got a new trainee under me today.He was very keen to learn and whenever I said something to him,he'll jot it down in this small little post-it-pad.Hee..Hope I didnt scare him off.But he looks very appreciative that I taught him so much.Hmm...
Guess what?I just check my roster.I have got 2 long flts..Yippie!!!One is to Frankfurt,New York(I should have waited to buy my longchamps later,haiz..) and the other one is to Dubai,Moscow and HOUSTON!!!Yeah.Its a new destination.Must go and check out the travel books for it.
Okie dokie,I gotta go and bathe and sleep.Miss meibo so much.She was so happy to see me too..I gave her a big hug and smell her forehead as usual.Ooooo..Still as sweet smelly as I always love.God,I am so sick but I love her body odour.Nitey Nitez...
Will upload my Mount Fuji fotos and talk about it later when I'm free..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home