Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happie moments...

Happie moments are filling my head,my mind,my heart,my soul now...This can't be true...How can you be so real??I was so lost when you came into my life...You brought hope into my life..Just when I'm gonna give up,when I think I am gonna be alone in this world...You became a part of my life,my sweet addiction...Here are our sweet moments for such a short period of time...Its so amazing...Thank you for being here for me...For being who you are,dearri...

Picnic Theme: Healthy living...


Our 1st picnic @ Botanic Gardens...

This pix is actually taken by him...

Funnie pix but I love it thou!!!

Us @ Marina Mandarin...


Dearri made this mini jap cucumber + potato + fish roe for ting



Nihon Sensation @ Nihon Mura!!!



My fav i-scream!!!Mango n Strawberry flavour...

We are at Clarke Quay...

Dearri took this when I was resting on his shoulders...


He brought me to this pizza joint @ Club St...
Taken by buddy.We went for spicy spicy thai food...dearri dont really take thai food. :)

Our 1st few days...

Our Mac Brekkie before our tree top trail walk...when I was conned of credits.. :P

Patience is the ultimate answer to everything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home