Stupidity...
stu⋅pid⋅i⋅ty
–noun, plural
1. the state, quality, or fact of being stupid.
2. a stupid act, notion, speech, etc.
Ting is in Zurich now..Its 1153am now.Worked my ass to this place and I havent catch a single wink since last night till now.I thought I can catch dearri online but guess I was too late.He is probably driving home now.Miss his voice so much now...Miss addiction so much now...Miss his big arms around me now...Miss his goodness towards me...Simply Miss him...
Why am I so narrow-minded or simply stubborn??Why didnt I listen to my mum's advice then but only to regret now??I am plain silly.Stupidity is me...Regrets are filling my mind now.Luckily I have my dearri,supporting me and being by my side.Treasure what you have now so that you will not live with regrets..
I am goin to wake up from my stupid idea and stop all my foolishness..I must be able to differentiate from who is good to me,who is making use of me..Going to crash now...Nitez...Hope to see my dearri chris in my dreamland later...Coz he is the one who stops all my nitemares...Still addicted to addiction.... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home