Monday, December 28, 2009

Ho ho Ho

Ho ho ho,Merrie Xmas to everyone,my dear family and friends..Post Xmas weekend is very fantastic for me.I feel so blessed and so fortunate to live and witness so many happie events..

1st of all,my close friend,Ping's bf proposed to her on Xmas nite itself,surprising her at her own home with both families as witnesses to this special and memorable event..They even took fotos of the entire process.Its ultimately sweet.With warm tealights flickering in the dark,"Will you marry me?"My heart feels so warm and happy for her that she is progressing to the next stage soon.

After I reach little red dot,I went straight home and went over to uncle's place and met up with my extended family.I felt so happy to see many of my cousins bringing their loved ones to our family gathering too..Time really flies...They were so young then and now,all grown up,starting new phrase of their lives.

Went to town to take a few post Xmas fotos with my lg.Gave him a challenge to find a scene to fit in a Xmas tree and a word of '2009'.And he managed to find it!!!that pix is so hilarious..Hahaha..Thanks Lao gong!!! Mauks..

Simply love spending time with you,baby..May it be with our families,our friends or just the 2 of us together,always..quietly...peacefully..May peace,love and joy brightens our lives...2010 will be a great year for us!! :)














Deep fried Prawn Balls

3 Eggs Seasonal Vegetables

Buttered Pork Ribs

Beancurd with mushrooms

Cold Cockles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home