Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lake Como

Shopping or Sightseeing??I chose the latter.Is it a silly choice coz Milano is having all the great sale and I am the only female among my colleagues who didnt make a VAT claim.

So here I come,Lake Como,an hour train ride from the main train station,Cadorna.3 stops of metro from my hotel.
my hotel lobby

Took the tram up to the scenic view of the lake.Doesnt have any street directions but I manage to come across this breathtaking view..Simply awesome..


                                      



Took a ferry to this little village call Bellagio,sweet..I love Italiano lakes..



Where Casino Royale and Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones are filmed - Villa del Balbianello


Travelling is so lonely now as I miss you so much,walking down the cobblestones together,laughing together,my life is never the same again without you,by my side... my dearri lao gong ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home