Friday, May 21, 2010

Design Muse with Dyson

539pm,Harrington Gardens,guess its almost 23deg...I couldnt fall to sleep coz we ended on an unhappie note.I wonder what exactly happen???Sometimes there are so much to talk about and confide in but guess its the distance that is stopping us.

I went to the Design musuem,a place which I have put off for many months..I got to go finally!!!Its a small building with many creative and nice installations and exhibitions..Its definitely a must go and money worth if you like design art.

Then I fell in love with the Dyson Air..A piece of art which my hubby told me so long ago but I never chose to believe in him.I felt a gush of cold wind blowing towards me and turned and fell in love with it immediately...at the Design Muse Shop.I asked whether is it for sale,they told me its outta stock,but I can try at Selfriges...Here I come...

I have decided to believe and trust my lg more in the future..and pay more attention to his words.Oh manz...I miss him now and wish I can show him his fav Dyson Air now..

Missing you now... ... ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home