Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happie Easter Sunday =)


Happie Easter Sunday,folks,especially to my lao gong!!! =)

Its 615pm,5deg,Zurich.Spring is finally here but it seems that the weather in Europe is still as cold as ever. ;-) I am gonna hibernate like a bear coz its Easter Sunday tomorrow and I heard every shops will be closed.But of coz,I need to go for my gym-ing,to shed kilos and tone my arms,left with a few months to go and I need to look lean. :p

Totally admire ladies like Madonna and Tan Kheng Hua,they are my motivation,to look so well toned and lean and healthy even at such an age,I really hope I can be like them.Lotsa work to be done if I wanna be like them,right??Maintaining a well balanced diet,quiting coke,mackkies,crisps and my fav I-scream...Oh my oh my...its so tough..hahhaa..Learning to eat salad as part of my meal now too,loading up lotsa greens with my fav balsamico vinaigrette dressing.


I like the bathroom,its so chic..


Went to the nearby Migros for some marketing.

The view from my work window,Swiss Alps,awesome!!! =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home