Exercise exercise exercise..
Its 1525hr,16deg,Frankfurt.Went to the hotel gym and did some running,cycling,boat rowing exercises.Feels so good to perspire.Its time for me to get my health back to shape and tone my body and hopefully get my money worth back for my new pink Nike running shoes. =) I must say this pair of running shoes is good,comfy as it fits the arch of my feet and most importantly,its LightWeight!!
My shoes ...
The 7 Deadly Sins
The Seven Deadly Sins, also known as the Capital Vices or Cardinal Sins, is a classification of the most objectionable vices that has been used since early Christian times to educate and instruct followers concerning (immoral) fallen humanity's tendency to sin. The final version of the list consists of wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.
How I wish life can be much more simpler when I am younger back then.Need to be more humble and grounded and grow into a better person.
Nice dance moves,thumbs up!!
Dim Sum
Healthy tonic soups..
Rex,Bestie's new pup
I think her chin is heavy.hee..
She aint heavy,she is my doggie... =)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home