Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter wonderland

This is the 1st post of Year 2010.Its gonna be a good year ahead for me and of coz,my lao gong!! =)

Its 2020hr,Frankfurt time.Snowing as usual and weather goes up to -12deg...Yes,call it global warming or some conspiracy theory by the Chinese,its a big freeze for this wintertime.Transport comes to a standstill and delays are expected almost everyday,everywhere in the northern hemisphere.Even for london which hardly snows,are having a difficult time now.

As for me,it may be my last chance to see winters so I took the very opportunity to slip out for a quick photo shoot,despite my fingers are already frozen by the end of it.Its beautiful to take pictures of winter wonderland but I still appreciate that I lived in a small country,somewhere out in this world,near the equator,whereby we hardly have any drastic weather changes or even natual disasters.I am thankful for that...


room with a view


Night view


Xmas is still in the air


Make a guess which is my favourite??


new restaurant,same kinda food.

Tiny shrub




Lg's fav brand of car..



A glass block in the mid of the park




Mum pushing a pram




Tram tracks covered with snow

Missing addiction now..=) He told me he is bringing me to e.b,I am so delighted!!Love ya!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home