Venezia
Its 1810hr,Milano time..Many things had happened during this festive season.Mostly good things in fact while I was enjoying my matrimony leave wif my lg for almost a week,our sweet holiday came to an end when I was called up for this flight..No complaints coz I finally get to visit Venice!!A city which I always wanted to go. =) River of L-o-v-e..Its so beautiful and romantic,despite it was raining all the way and the weather was freaking cold...Brrrrggg...Missing out lg's warm hugzzz.
Will continue to upload the fotos when I am back home.the network here seems to be lagging..
These are the fotos I have promised:
Train ticket from Milano Centrale to Venezia S. Lucia
Dried vines..
Reaching Venezia!! =)
The view when I stepped out from the train terminal..Wow!! =) Awesome..
Venice Train Station
one of the many stalls selling souvenirs..
My fav fanta drink!!
love birds..tried to take a nice foto for them.
one of the exquiste masks that I have seen
How I wish I could take the Gondola with Lg... ...
The Grand Canal
Strolling by the grand canal..enjoying the cold breeze.
Simply love lamp posts
There is a myth,not to walk in between these 2 pillars coz this is where they do execution by hanging.I wonder is its true??must google it. ;-)
Night falls..time to say good bye to Venice
Venezia S.Lucia,one of my favourite cities which I have visited so far.I cant imagine how it'll look like during summer time.Must be much more beautiful and awesome!!And when I heard that Venice is sinking as the time goes by,sometimes I wonder is the global warming destroying our mother earth??Maybe we should reduce our carbon footprints and make this world a better place to live in.Modern technology may be good for us,but it is affecting our lives in every little ways,good and bad ways..
Capturing my life thru lenses...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home