Monday, March 8, 2010

The word 'Sticky'

stick·y /ˈstɪki/ Show Spelled [stik-ee] Show IPA adjective,stick·i·er, stick·i·est, noun,pluralstick·ies.

–adjective
1.having the property of adhering, as glue; adhesive.
2.covered with adhesive or viscid matter: sticky hands.
3.(of the weather or climate) hot and humid: It was an unbearably sticky day.
4.requiring careful treatment; awkwardly difficult: a rather sticky diplomatic problem; Breaking the news is going to be sticky.
5.Informal. unpleasant; unfortunate; nasty: The villain of the story meets a sticky end.

I am not going to forget what had happened just now.One of my loved one,my dearest young one had just hurt me with words.I have failed to educate him well,teaching him properly.Guess parenting is the toughest job in this world.Makes me wonder having kids are necessary or not???Coz they will grow up and hurt you someday,somehow.Unlike dogs,who are always loyal and will not hurt you with words coz they are unable to speak!!Just happen to say this coz my Bestie just got a new doggie,Rex to her family.

Sticky,this is the exact words that I had heard twice now.Stop being so sticky.This should go straight through my mind now right?my thick concrete skull...Stabs right into my heart,like a knife piercing through..Hurt twice by 2 of my most loved ones.I should do something about it.Does my life really revolve around them?Why cant I be myself and get a life???Stop leeching on others for happiness.

Yes,get a life,ting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home