Jus another post??!?! =)
Another sad post again?
Am I getting into serious mood swings lately?
I must be positive and happie cause I dont wanna my friends to keep a distance from me and find me a bore.
This world aint that bad and I have got a good job and I love my job!It will take me a lot, (seriously,a great deal) of courage for me to leap outta my comfort zone again,this great job which many girls have been dreaming since they are young.
So I have learnt to treasure the moments and the way to pursue happyness, is to be contented.
Memories are meant to be kept in our little hearts even though this world is ever revolving,feelings are ever changing but one thing that is never gonna change in this lifetime and that is ... ... life is short,love yourself more,before you can love others.
(p/s: gonna go for a run with my bro now,need to love my body more so I gotta keep in shape)
Thank you blogger.com for letting me pen down my tots and keeping me sane. =)
a life in paradise.. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home