Friday, April 23, 2010

Sweet April..,

The month of April,start of spring time,time to be happie and be free.Its easier said to be done but I hope I can do it in the end.. =) With much determination and hopefully get some encouragement,hee..I will do it!!!I can do it!!! =)

The time is 702am,0deg,Frankfurt.A slip was found near my door and I realised I am going back early..So happie coz it means I can see my lg sooner..and also be able to make it for my gown fitting...Feeling so excited now and wished there is someone here to share this excitement with me.

Wedding preparation can be so tiring but when I know that lg is there with me at the end of the day,its all worthwhile..Photographers,viedographers,bridal cars and so much more...

I was looking through our ROM photos yesterday and I realised something,the sweet and blissful expression on both of our faces...the look of love when we exchanged vows,the passionate lock of lips when we kissed after we are announced husband and wife,the fun we had when we went to the beach to take photos,I mean....how can I ever forget all these??Blinded by what others have and I've almost forgotten how good my lg treats me,his true feelings for me,his faithfulness he gave me when I am always flying around,his sacrifices he made for me,the wonderful and memorable proposal he gave me in Hkg.Wedding is just a day to celebrate a union but marriage is a lifetime commitment.Its never easy to maintain a marriage and I guess we need to put in TLC together,doesnt mean you are gonna love ur partner any less after the wedding but I wanna make our marriage stronger.

Treasure this lots!!
Our dating and proposal ani date..

Thanks bestie for showing me this wonderful cafe.. =)
'

******************************************************

Lets grow old together,my love... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home