Nespresso with love
Nespresso with love for my sil...
Its 822am,9deg,sunny weather today,London..Its such a beautiful day today but guess I gotta stick in my room for standby.
Went to Nespresso boutique at Beauchamp place along Harrods,decided to buy from the boutique instead and found out its a nice n cosy place afterall..Its such a pity that I dont drink coffee,as the machine is such a piece of art,so beautifully crafted and definitely a wow item to be placed at home.
Getting bored now as my tv is not working,called the switchboard and he told me the entire hotel tv network is down.wow..I am so not used to quiet hotel rooms.Its so freaking quiet till I can hear footsteps outside my room and old wooden flooring creaking above me and cars zooming past outside my windows.,
Gonna get ready soon...and maybe start to pack some of my stuff.. =)
Help the elephants..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home