Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lucky Days

City : Frankfurt
Time : 534am
Temp : 14deg

Msn couldnt work and I realised I depend a lot on it. :p To keep me sane.Nevertheless,I guess I got much to prepare and plan as our big day is drawing near.Ermmm..Why is there always so much to plan?When it is suppose to be our happie day,a day to celebrate our love?
Our new bedsheet,yes i know its cliche but I love it as I feel its once a lifetime that you can use such bedsheet.A nice sweet memory.. =)


A friend recommended this taiwanese drama to me and I feel almost everything written in this script is so true.I watched this for the 1st episode and there I was,crying my eyes out.Maintaining a relationship aint easy,let alone managing a marriage.2 very different people choosing to get together and spend the rest of their lives together.Compromise and communicate is the most basic.We tend to look on the negative sides of the other half but how about the good things he/she has done?

Good : Someone to hug to sleep and tell you everything is oki after you had a nitemare
            Someone to shyt and bathe together
            Someone to celebrate your birthdays
            Someone you know no matter what time/place you're,you can always count on him
           Many more,many more...

Bad : Someone to disagree your ideas
         A little,little less...

Marriage is all about Us,not you or me.. (quoted by the drama)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home