Marks the end...
Its 846am,London.Temperature is -1deg and snowing outside now.Looking out through my room window,this marks the end of my career...After 3.5 years,excluding the 1st employment,else I will have been this good company for a total of 8 years plus.Its a good company,I have learnt a lot.But guess its time for me to move on with life.
I am giving up something which I loved alot but I am sure I will gain something better in the future.Nobody can tell the future,nevertheless I should tink positive!!Look forward and be happie.This is a choice that I have made and I will stick with it once again.
I feel very fortunate that lao gong is supporting me and that assures me alot.Thanks dearri!!! =) Love ya!!!
Its still snowing now...So romantic... thou its bitterly cold... =) Its marks the end.. at my favourite station..at my 1st EU trip with lao gong..at a place whereby there are so many memories...musicals,shopping,museums,cobblestones,sunny blue skies with gloomy rainy clouds and 'mind the gap'...at a place i walked with my bestie.. >_<
I feel so lost now.. ..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home