When you say Nothing at all...
When you say nothing at all...its always the best policy..
When you ask for nothing at all...you will eventually get what you least expect??
Someone told me that I have changed from a sweet girl to a different one now.what's the cause of it??I dont know,I seriously dont know. All I know is I need to protect myself and only we,ourselves will not betray ourselves.
Someone keeps teaching me to be positive and look at things in a better and different angle.I tried..I really tried.But all these in exhange of short lived happiness.
30 years of my life have passed and I am still like a headless chicken,running around looking for a decent job.If you would to ask me what I missed most now...
I missed most waking up with snow falling outside my hotel room window in London,I missed eating my favourite spinach with mushroom after working out in Frankfurt,I missed taking trains in different parts of the cities,I missed shopping in Japan and looking out thru my office window,I missed seeing the alps and clouds.Almost a month since I clipped my wings.All in exchange is to be with you during Xmas and New Year.
I need to learn to be grateful as there many other people out in this world living in hunger and pain.I have lovely family and friends.What can I ask for more??!?!?
I will ask for nothing at all.Just looking at how Meibo chews her bone,its my greatest comfort.But no one understands how much peace she can bring me.We are still separated.Yes...ask for nothing...say out nothing...I am gonna be a super quiet girl from now on...S.I.L.E.N.C.E.
I am very grateful for the kiss I get every morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home