Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happie Second Year Birthday to Us!!

Happie Second Year Birthday to Us, Lao Gong!!! It has been a wonderful anniversary celebration... Your constant giving in to me.. Constant care and love for me.. Has made me so in love with you now. Thou we may have tiffs every now and then, never fail to irritate each other, but I am happie that we are together.. Fulfilling the marriage vows that we said to each other, 2 years ago.. the very same day..

" Will you love him, comfort him, honour and keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, be faithful to him, so long as you both shall live?"

" Yes, I do.."

I will never forget the octopus kiss we had after the vows. Thanx for loving me and I feel very fortunate to have you by my side now. Let's make our marriage lasts!! Our rom place
Our ROM place ~070809~ 1-26 Chairs Stood thr Privacy Twilight Pool Pulai
Where we had our dinner Feet
I love feet pix!!
Pool Pulai
Where we had our buffet dinner Soup
Our lunch before heading to the resort Cream
Ice cream makes my day!! Poolside Golf
Beautiful golf course Way
On our way back home Thistle
We were here one year ago... BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home