Its a Shitty Day
Dunno how to start..but its really such a shitty day for me today.
Slept for an hr and went for flt to colombo.I was so freaking tired,plus I was sick for two days till now.All because I wanted Sunday off so I didnt wanna report sick.
Shitty day coz I was still sick,never go out wif mr d..received some msgs from my fren that kinda affected me in a certain little way,nearly couldnt get Jay Chou's concert tix as I don't have OCBC credit card,my neck still unable to turn so I cant drive out to buy dinner.Hey manz,i hate to be sick.When will I ever be well again??
I cant wait to go Paris on tuesday.I badly need a getaway from this place.
Zero expectations,remember?only expecting nothing in return will then you'll not be disappointed..I m really numb about it,I just need a break from everything,goin back into my little shell for some time.I always tell myself that tmr will be a better day.gonna sleep early so dat I can go ecp to ride my bikey then bring my girl to dog run.
Human relationships are so complicated and we lived in a world of deception... ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home