Friday, May 30, 2008

Hkg Disneyland...

Its 945pm,HongKong time...I came back from Disneyland.Nothing much as what my colleagues claimed but I wanna buy and collect my magnet. :) I am talking to my dearri on the fone now and he is singing to me over the fone..how sweet... :) Have you ever miss someone so much that it just make you tear???I did...I can see you soon,dearri..in another 14 hrs...

My afternoon dim sum...

Central skyline along Ave of Stars..

Kinda dark n gloomy weather...

The Olympics 2008
Nice lightings at the dim sum restaurant...

Mickey mouse handle in the special mickey mouse train...

Disneyland entrance...
Minnie mouse statue..
Hong Kong Disneyland...

Ting with carousel...
Entrance of Disney...
I wanna get this!!!So cheena...like me...

The disney castle...

Focusin on the lamp post..
Carousel...

Nice horsie and disney rubbish chute..
Pooh shop..
Ting wif teacups..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home