Thursday, June 19, 2008

Contentment...

Contentment...
kənˈtɛntmənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuhn-tent-muhnt]
–noun
1.the state of being contented; satisfaction; ease of mind.


My dearri gave me such feeling of contentment last nite.Once again,he assured me that everything is gonna be alright.I think he did this umpteen times,over and over again.Thank You,Dearri!! :)

I don't know why but I felt lousy yesterday.Dearri tried to cheer me up,even bought me I-scream aka my fav!!But the ice-cream from Ikea tastes too milky and weird.Its the 1st time that I threw away my fav food!!I couldnt force it into my mouth anymore even thou its only 2 inches of the cone left.

So let's hope it'll be be a good day today and I have this sudden urge to buy an oven and learn baking!!I love to cook for dearri coz it comforts me to see him happie..and of coz,its my mini evil plot to make him more addicted or at least,continue to be addicted to me!! :D Should I seek professional help like Shermay's cooking school or simply learn it on my own??Shall find out more later... Maybe ask Ping for advice... Inspired by her good baking skills...

Contented...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home