Male trip...
I just came back from Male,Maldives..Its such a honeymoonie place... :) You can see so many married couples on the flight,taking pix of themselves,of everything,like food,soft toys,menu cards..Makes so feel so jealous about them. :) Envy,one of the 7 sins.Its indeed very evil...
We reached at night and had a good sleep before Lin called me for our foto taking walk around the island of Bandos Resort.We took an hr to walk around it and took so many fotos.Here are some of it...
Shower before you go into the pool for skinny dipping...
Green n blue waters with a palm tree...
Jetty pix..
Ting's feet...
Shrubs...
Aint this beautiful,dearri...
After that,we went to rent the snorkel masks and snorkellin here we come!!I got a serious sun burnt cause of spending hours under the sun and looking at fishes,taking pix of them using my underwater digital cam by Olympus.The quality is so clear and I have decided not to sell away my cam but to keep it for further snorkelling trips.Heehee...Beautiful fishes...
Maldives is such a lovely place...How to go alone???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home