Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New York iPhone

New York City...A city filled with so many surprises,people and a concrete jungle..

I went to Apple store to help bestie check out iPhone.and guess what???There was a long queue outside the store,queuing to buy the iPhone.You need to have the social security number,sign a 2yr contract with AT&T and many other little details which makes it impossible to buy an iPhone if u reside outside USA.So guess we have to wait,bestie..

NYC 'Duck Tours'...
M&Ms World...
Mr Blue...
After much walking around and I cant wait to get back to the hotel...
Times Square...
The Empire State building
One of Donald Trump's property...
NYPD bikes on the road.

The Apple store...Whole glass building and its in the basement...

The iPhone 3G

2.5 more days to go!!!Dearri,i miss you so much now...Everytime my hotel fone rang,the 1st sentence I hope to hear is your special code...n your voice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home