Monday, August 4, 2008

Moscow time

Its 610pm,Houston time.Gonna finish up this post and proceed to my dreamland after this.I went to the Galleria aka hugh shopping mall but I dont have the mood to buy anything at all.Ermm...Wonder why am I so moody lately?Hate to have mood swings.I just wanna be happie.I tell myself that I'll be happie,I shall,I will,I am...

I was watching the Dog Whisperer by Casar Millan on Nat Geo Channel.I am determined to correct Meibo girl's behaviour problems so that she will be able to live with me in the future and not just simply a disobedient doggie...Patient is the key to success...She is afterall my best friend,keeping me company whenever I feel lonely.Neither will she complain that I take up her time nor I seek her attention everytime whenever I need her..She will be there for me,silently...always...

This is a long,extremely long flight of 10 days!!The longest so far I ever had.I have decided to sleep my time away so that time will fly.I am not even halfway thru the flight.But!I will look forward to coming home soon,think positive!(Taught by my bf)

Here are some fotos from my previous sector,Moscow,Russia...Weather was rather chilly but luckily its sunny!!! :p

Russian MacDonald with russian fonts...
Russian dolls..So tempted to get one but its expensive...
You can just open up each and everyone of them.Its 10 of them...
St Basil's Catheral
A fun bunch of people to travel with...

Ting outside the catheral...
I love the colourful dome-liked tops...
Lenin's tomb
Ting @ Red Square

A mixture of dark clouds with sunny skies...

I guess he is Stalin.couldn't understand Russian..

My fav i-scream!!Had to cut down coz I put on weight. :(

Lovely grass by the sidewalk...

Ting @ the Flea Market...
Russian Metro Station...Every station got different chandeliers,they looked so old with taste...

Gonna hit the sack finally!!!
Money,the root of all evil???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home