Our dinner date
Our dinner date yesterday to the Central. Hubby said to go for Mr. Curry though we both find the food was rather so-so. Even wanted to go Ya-kun after that but we bought some grapes and decided to call it a night.
I love the evening coz I bought my fav hello kitty sandwich and carrot cutters!!! Not forgetting,spending a lovely evening with my lao gong who made an effort to bring me out despite his long day at work.. Thanx lao gong!! ^_^

My omelette seafood curry rice
My fav Hello Kitty cutters!!
@ Central

Romancing rules
Hand sewn childhood memories
Ndp with mummy!!
Biking with lg and his friends
I love the evening coz I bought my fav hello kitty sandwich and carrot cutters!!! Not forgetting,spending a lovely evening with my lao gong who made an effort to bring me out despite his long day at work.. Thanx lao gong!! ^_^
My omelette seafood curry rice
My fav Hello Kitty cutters!!
@ Central
Romancing rules
Hand sewn childhood memories
Ndp with mummy!!
Biking with lg and his friends

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home