Boring Sunday..
Hey hey...Today was a driving nite for me..I drove thru KPE just now,wanting to see how its like.My bestie warned me to travel at 70km/h or lesser but I think I saw the camera flashed when I drove past it..hmmm..I did travel extremely slow.After which it connected me to PIE and I drove to Jurong,then to AYE,ECP and went Borders for a free mag readin session.Oppsi,I am the cheapo kinda girl.keke..But I bought my fav ice cream from Mac n went home using CTE.Its indeed a driving nite for me.
Meibo swam for the first time today.Didnt manage to get her pix in the pool thou coz I was busy helping her to cope with her water fears.I wont be in singapore this coming weekend again,so maybe I'll bring her to the doggie pool next sunday.I'm very determined to help meibo girl conquer her water fears n enjoy her weekly sunday swimmin sessions with other dogs.She is kinda a loner,just like her owner,who is feelin empty at this present moment.
Cant wait to use my new diary but I need to wait till december...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home